DWC is a new idea we've had to help the doll customizing community by offering wholesale prices on doll wigs and eyes--the very same quality you will find from other leading brands, for a fraction of the price.
So that we can keep co-op prices to a bare minimum, please note the following:
- DWC products will usually be sold pre-order style via buy-ins. This means we must meet the minimum order quantity from the manufacturers before we can place the order with them. Occasionally, we may order products upfront, in which case there will be a limited number available. By and large though, we must run DWC based on pre-orders so it'll be a success. The margins are so thin, every single product must be claimed or we won't be able to afford to keep things running.
- There are minimums we must meet as a group. If a pre-order with buy-ins does not meet the factory's minimum order quantity or very close to it (usually 30 per color), we will have to cancel the pre-orders for that specific color.
- We may not always have a photo of every color offered. For wig styles, we may only have one sample made of a specific hair style, and then open pre-orders for that same hair style in a variety of colors. This is because samples are expensive and we don't want to factor that into your purchase price!
- Colors may vary. Please keep in mind with photos, we're doing our very best to show the colors as accurately as possible, but there can be variations depending on your device or screen, and also depending on the batch or the final result of the manufactured products vs. our design request to the factory.
- DWC wigs are not inspected or sorted by us for first/second quality. This means they could be flawless or they could have some small flaws. Wigs are inspected overseas at the factory for quality control but please keep in mind they are not as picky as we customizers might be and they do miss things. Regardless, please remember you are receiving the exact same quality you will find from other top wig companies; their wig shipments have this same craftsmanship, made by the exact same factory. Most likely, if you are not extremely picky, you are going to be happy with them! If you get any you don't like, you're welcome to sell or swap them in our Facebook groups.
- DWC eyes are only "barely" sorted by us for cosmetic quality. We do have to repackage them, so they are very lightly glanced over during this process just to be sure the pupils aren't looking in completely different directions or something else very obvious that makes the eyes unusable. There may be surface blemishes or tiny imperfections on some.
- DWC wigs and eyes will arrive in basic shipping packaging only. No frills, no freebie hair clips, no organza bags. Simply placed in a mailer and shipped to you. You probably know how we LOVE to send freebies and pretty things along with orders, but this is a must to keep prices down.
- DWC wigs and eyes are final sale. Whether you are pre-ordering or buying from in stock availability, orders cannot be cancelled and these products are non-returnable for any reason.
Here are some FAQ about our co-op:
Are the wigs heat tolerant? Yes, absolutely! Some other brands advertise this same wig fiber as being heat tolerant to 350-400°F, we prefer to say around 300°F just to be on the safe side and because higher heat is really not needed!
Do you take custom orders? As long as you can meet the minimum order quantity (usually 30 per color), we are happy to discuss custom orders of any wig type for dolls. Contact us!
How do you know these are the same manufacturers that ___ uses? We've been in this field longer than every single one of our competitors and we know the overseas manufacturing industry inside and out! There is no mistaking which factory they use. :)
What determines the price? DWC offers base wholesale prices. What you pay is just enough to cover the base cost of the wigs or eyes, along with the packaging/tags, overseas shipment to us, USA import fees, shipping materials (mailers, labels, tape, printer ink), domestic shipping cost from us to you, the Paypal or credit card fees taken out of every payment we receive, business taxes we have to pay on everything we sell, with literally only a few dollars after that (at the most) per product for our time spent organizing, ordering and shipping. You can be assured we've run the numbers precisely to ensure absolute minimal pricing for everyone!
Are these Beautifully Custom luxury products? No, they aren't our deluxe wigs or premium eyes, which are made from entirely different (and exclusive to us) manufacturers, materials, design and craftsmanship. But, DWC wigs and eyes ARE the same quality as what every other leading doll wig/eye company for 18" dolls sells in their shop and they are still quite nice! A ton of customizers use these products on their dolls.
Are you copying other brands' original ideas? No. We are using the same non-exclusive factories that countless other doll wig and eye sellers around the globe are using. The only difference is we're not overcharging for the products! We are very much committed, and always have been, to the originality and uniqueness of our brand, and we've never been a supporter of copycats. Back in 2014/2015, we were the very first company in the USA to begin offering heat tolerant wigs, colorful wigs, and extra long/thick wigs, that were created specially for custom 18" dolls. We were also the original creator of open/close doll eyes made specifically for eye-swapping 18" dolls. All the other brands selling such products have, very sadly, actually copied us. Every company you will find selling similar products, was created after ours and inspired (or unfortunately, directly copied) from ours. Most were our former customers who went on to begin to their own wig lines. We'd like to assure you that if you see similar styles, colors, fiber, etc. that someone else has claimed as their own unique invention or their exclusive, we're not using anyone else's original ideas or designs intentionally. Everything for DWC is ordered from factories that sell these styles, colors, materials, etc, as standard products worldwide and we are never intentionally trying to copy another brand or anything that is truly exclusively their own.